Pub-Style Chicken Wings
Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Add 16 oz liquid to drip tray and preheat Kenyon Grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle chicken wings with salt and pepper. Place on grill; cook, turning occasionally, for 80 to 90 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together butter, hot sauce and garlic. Dip cooked wings into butter mixture and return to grill. Grill, turning once, for 2 to 3 minutes or until well glazed.
- Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce: Mash avocado; stir in ranch dressing, chives, parsley and lime juice. Serve with wings.
- tip: For a lower-fat version, replace ranch dressing with low-fat Greek yogurt. Add 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper and garlic powder to sauce.