Please be advised that our shipping prices given through our website are just an estimate and may be subject to change. The buyer is responsible for all clearance fees, duties and taxes determined by customs.
What are my Shipping Charges and Options?
All product prices include shipping charges via Fedex Ground or UPS. Products which must be shipped by commercial carrier will require additional freight charges and will be noted by that product.
Additional shipping charges apply with shipments outside the 48 contiguous United States and expedited shipping. These additional shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please call for pricing.
Non-ground air charges for shipments inside the 48 contiguous United States are determined based on the total purchase amount. Please call (860) 664-4906 for pricing.
A complete street address is required for delivery. Normal delivery time on in-stock items, unless otherwise noted, takes 7-10 business days. Orders which require a longer than normal delivery time will be noted by that product. If an item is temporarily out of stock, we’ll notify you of shipping delays over two weeks.
Sorry, we cannot ship to PO Boxes or to APO/FPO addresses. Sales Tax will be calculated on your merchandise total on items shipped to Florida and Connecticut.
We ship all packages ground unless otherwise instructed. Please call us if you would like your package shipped to arrive sooner.
How do I return merchandise for credit or exchange?
Kenyon guarantees all merchandise against defects and faulty workmanship. Any shipping damage must be reported to the carrier for inspection and a claim filed by the recipient within 10 days of delivery of shipment. If you find a problem with your purchase, call us at (860) 664-4906 and ask for customer service, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time within 48 hours of receipt. An RA (Return Authorization) form will need to be filled out and an RA number applied to the return of the unit.
For proper credit, items should be shipped prepaid and insured. Please enclose the original packing slip, and briefly explain your reason for the return. Also indicate whether you would like a replacement, exchange or credit. If you do not have your packing slip, please include reason for return and send the package to the following address:
8 Heritage Park Road
Clinton, CT 06413
A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returns and exchanges.
Effective date January 7, 2015
Kenyon International, Inc (the “Company”) warrants its products in normal usage to be free of defects in materials and workmanship subject to the conditions and limitations below.
Any part, which proves to be defective in normal usage during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced by the Company.
This warranty covers certain products built by the Company and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- The Company’s liability shall be limited to repair or replacement (choice of remedy at Company’s option) of electronic components as may be defective in materials or workmanship. This liability is limited to three years from the date of original installation or 42 months from invoice date, whichever comes first; this warranty covers parts and labor at approved Company rates, $75 per hour. Stainless steel is warranted with a lifetime guarantee to be rust free. If corrosion begins, contact the Company with photo evidence of corrosion for replacement components.
- Determination of suitability of the product for use contemplated by the Buyer, is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and the Company shall have no responsibility in connection with such suitability.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage resulting from:
- failures due to use of the product in applications for which they are not intended;
- failures due to wear and tear, abuse, carelessness, improper installation or maintenance;
- failures due to breakage of glass, accidental or not.
- The Company shall be responsible for ground shipping charges to the location of the appliance (home) within the continental United States and Canada. Any duties, express or special shipping charges are at the expense of the Buyer.
- All labor allowed by the Company under this warranty must be performed by an Authorized Kenyon International Service Center, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Company.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND NONE SHALL BE IMPLIED BY LAW. The duration of any such warranties that are nevertheless implied by law for the benefit of a consumer, shall be limited to a period of three years from original purchase by the user. Some countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSD, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Some countries or states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND STATE TO STATE.