A beautiful and delicious dish you can serve as a side or make it a meal.
2 fennel bulbs
extra-virgin olive oil
4 mini bell peppers
fresh ground black pepper
¼ cup capers
1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, minced
pinch of dried chili
1 ball of burrata cheese
pinch of fresh oregano
- Add 16 oz of liquid to drip tray and preheat your Kenyon Grill on med-high.
- Slice fennel lengthwise (½ inch thick). Coat in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill for 4 min per side or until lightly charred.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, coat in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place cut-side down on grill for about 7 min. Do not flip.
- Place peppers on grill for about 2 min per side.
- Dice up the grilled fennel and peppers into small pieces and add to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add lemon zest to your relish mixture and add in the juice of the lemon.
- Add capers, salt, pepper, dried chili and parsley. Stir all together with olive oil.
- Plate zucchini and top with burrata. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with fresh oregano and black pepper.