- Preheat your Kenyon Grill to a medium high heat. Season your flank steaks liberally with a salt and pepper rub and set aside to allow time to tenderize and reach room temperature before grilling. *Room temperature is desired to achieve optimum grilling for any type of meat.
- Prepare and shuck your fresh corn, quarter cut the bell peppers and add a light coating of olive oil to the veggies before placing on the grill. Let your corn and peppers cook for 5 minutes then flip over. Once you’ve flipped your veggies, go ahead and add your seasoned steaks to the grill, turning up the temperature to high heat. After 3-4 minutes (for medium rare), flip the steaks over and remove veggies.
- While the steak continues to grill for another 3-4 minutes or until sear marks appear, chop up the grilled peppers into thin slices and add your grilled corn niblets to a zesty, fresh salsa loaded with chunks of tomatoes, hints of lime and a kick of cilantro.
- Add the tortilla wraps and grill for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minutes on each side for a crispy texture. Remove the steaks and the wraps from the grill and set aside on a plate to rest. Thinly slice the steak against the grain.
- Layer your tortilla with peppers, steak, and top it all off with the corn salsa blend. Add shredded cheese, sour cream or avocado for a touch of creaminess.