Grilled Sage Turkey Breast:
- Grilled Sage Turkey Breast: Stir together sage, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss turkey breast with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
- Add 1 cup water to drip tray on Kenyon Grill. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place turkey breast skin side down on preheated grill. Cover and cook, turning once, for 20 to 25 minutes per side or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast registers 165°F. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Harvest Salad: Meanwhile, preheat grill to high heat. Brush butternut squash and sweet potato slices with 1 tbsp of the oil. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until well marked and tender; set aside. Grill prosciutto for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill marked and crispy. Break into pieces.
- Whisk together remaining oil, cranberry sauce, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; toss with kale. Add squash, sweet potato slices and prosciutto. Transfer to serving dish; sprinkle with pecans and goat cheese. Slice turkey breast and serve with salad.
- tip: Substitute acorn or delicata squash for butternut squash.