- Preheat your All Seasons™ Grill to medium high heat (6 bars).
- Add 1 cup of water or beer for enhanced flavor to the grill's drip tray.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and cut into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- Start by grilling the bacon first, so you have time to crumble and add to the potatoes while they are still cooking. Grill the bacon for approximately 3 minutes on each side, or until the desired crispiness is achieved. Once the bacon is completely cooked and slightly cooled, crumble and set aside in a bowl.
- Grill potatoes for approximately 5-6 minutes on each side (depending upon thickness of slices).
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles to the top of the potatoes a few minutes before they are done so the cheese and bacon melt together into a gooey goodness.
- Top off your potato skins with sour cream, chives or chili for added taste!