The perfect grilled dessert, rich but not overly sweet.
¼ c. butter
1 tbsp. honey
1 cup of whole milk ricotta
1 tsp lemon zest
1 ½ tbsp Amaretto
¼ c. toasted almonds
- Add 16 oz of liquid to drip tray and preheat your Kenyon Grill on med-high.
- Cut plums in half and drizzle with melted butter and honey all over them, then sprinkle on some salt.
- Place plums on the grill, cut-side down, until slightly charred (for about 4 minutes per side)
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta, honey, lemon zest, and amaretto.
- Cut plums into smaller pieces and place them on top of the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle the toasted almonds and place cherries on top.