- Beat cream until stiff peaks start to form. In separate bowl, beat together mascarpone, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream until blended; refrigerate until needed.
- On lightly floured work surface, cut pizza dough in half. Roll out each portion into 10- x 6-inch oval, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Add 1 cup water to drip tray on Kenyon Grill; preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill each flatbread for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles start to form and bottom is well marked. Flip over and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom is well-marked.
- Grill peach slices for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until well marked; set aside.
- Spread mascarpone cream mixture over flatbreads. Top with grilled peaches, blackberries and raspberries. Drizzle with honey and garnish with mint.
- tip: Substitute maple syrup for honey.
- tip: Substitute peaches with plums or apricots.