Maple Dijion Glaze
- A simple way to keep pork chops flavorful and juicy is to brine them. Do so by combining the brine marinade ingredients into a small pot.
- Place the small pot onto the stove and heat it until the salt dissolves. Pour the brine into a large ziplock bag and add ice to cool it down. Then add the pork chops and zip it up in. Place the brine and pork chops into the refrigerator as long as possible.
- About an hour before you’re ready to grill take the chops out of the brine, give a quick rinse and pat them dry.
- Next prepare the maple dijon glaze by combing all ingredients.
- Toss the pork chops in the marinade to coat and put them in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of apple juice or water to the drip tray. Preheat your Kenyon Grill to medium high heat (5-6 bars).
- Place chops on grill for 5-6 minutes on each side until slightly hue pink in the center. When the meat has reached 135 degrees remove from the grill and place on a covered tinfoil plate for 10 minutes.