Grilled chicken skewers make everyone happy, and there is nothing more satisfying than a delicious meal that’s also super easy to make!
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken into the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Add 16 oz liquid to drip tray and preheat Kenyon Grill to medium-high
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.