- Add 2 cups of liquid to the drip tray and preheat Kenyon Grill to medium-high.
- Slice the tomatoes, place on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt; set aside.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the garlic all over the pizza crust.
- Once the grill is heated, place pizza crust on the grate and grill one side for 2 minutes, until browned and crisp.
- Remove the crust from the grill and top the grilled side with the mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil leaves. Drizzle with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza back on grate and grill till the cheese has melted.
- tip: Add some prosciutto for an extra savory pizza.
- tip: Top with red pepper flakes for a kick of flavor.