These tacos are a fun take on taco night with plenty of bold flavors!
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Cholula hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small celery stalk, thinly sliced
- Taco shells
- Pre-heat your Kenyon Grill to a medium-high heat.
- Cut chicken in half horizontally, sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Place chicken on grill and close the lid. Let cook for 5 minutes on each side, depending upon the thickness of the chicken breasts cooking times may vary.
- Mix together dressing and lettuce in small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine hot sauce and butter, add cut up pieces of chicken to bowl; toss.
- To assemble the taco take the shell and add the lettuce mixture, then add the chicken, and top it off with the celery slices.