- Add 1 cup water to drip tray on Kenyon Grill; preheat grill to high heat.
- Place bagels cut side down on preheated grill. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly charred and toasted.
- Beat together mascarpone cheese, 2 tbsp honey, lemon zest and cinnamon; spread evenly over grilled bagels.
- Top bagels with peaches, strawberries and blueberries. Drizzle with remaining honey and garnish with mint.
- tip: Substitute cream cheese or ricotta for mascarpone cheese.
- tip: Substitute plain, poppy seed, whole wheat or pumpernickel bagels for sesame seed bagels.