1 hr 14m
- Lightly coat chicken with olive oil and season each chicken breast with salt and pepper and liberally season with seasoning of your choice (such as Montreal Chicken Seasoning) or marinade (try Cherry Balsamic Sauce).
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Add 16 oz of liquid to the drip tray and preheat your Kenyon Grill on high.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. (The cook time of the chicken will vary based on the thickness of the cutlets. We suggest using a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F to ensure doneness.)
- tip: Make extra chicken and meal prep for the week!