This burger is sweet, tangy, crunchy, meaty, and delicious! Perfect for any game day or picnic.
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 6 hamburger buns
- BBQ flavored potato chips
- Sliced dill pickles
- Add 16 oz of liquid to drip tray and preheat Kenyon Grill to high.
- Divide the meat into 6 equal portions. Gently form each portion into a 3/4-inch-thick burger. With your thumb, make a 1/4-inch-deep indentation in the center of each as this prevents the burgers from getting rounded tops during grilling. Season both sides of each burger with salt and pepper.
- Place the patties on the grill; cover and cook to desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Toast buns on the open side for about a minute.
- To assemble the burgers, spread BBQ sauce on the bottom bun, sprinkle on the lettuce and diced onion, place your burger on and top with the pickles and potato chips.