- Add 16 oz liquid to drip tray and preheat Kenyon Grill to medium-high.
- Place apple slices on grill; cook, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly grilled. Set aside.
- Place bacon on grill; cook, turning once, for 12 to 15 minutes or until well grill-marked. Drain on paper towel.
- Place English muffins on grill; cook, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes or until grill-marked and toasted.
- Heat cast iron pan over grill; melt butter. Crack eggs on griddle; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes; flip over and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Stir mayonnaise with hot sauce; spread over English muffins. Sandwich Cheddar, bacon, apple slices and fried eggs in English muffins.
- tip: For a vegetarian version, omit bacon and add avocado if desired.