Here’s an easy and delicious way to take your breakfast to go.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
4 slices bacon
4 English muffins, split
2 tsp butter
1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp hot sauce
4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Add 16 oz liquid to drip tray and preheat Kenyon City Grill® to medium-high.
- Place apple slices on grill; cook, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly grilled. Set aside.
- Place bacon on grill; cook, turning once, for 12 to 15 minutes or until well grill-marked. Drain on paper towel.
- Place English muffins on grill; cook, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes or until grill-marked and toasted.
- Heat cast iron pan over grill; melt butter. Crack eggs on griddle; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes; flip over and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Stir mayonnaise with hot sauce; spread over English muffins. Sandwich Cheddar, bacon, apple slices and fried eggs in English muffins.
Tip: For a vegetarian version, omit bacon and add avocado if desired.