Grilled Potato Wedges:
- Turkey Burgers: Mix together ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, sage, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; divide into 4 portions and shape into 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Add 1 cup water to drip tray on Kenyon Grill; preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill burgers for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through and instant-read thermometer reaches 165°F when inserted into center of burger. Grill buns for 30 to 60 seconds or until lightly toasted.
- Stir together mayonnaise and cranberry sauce. Assemble burgers in buns with cranberry mayonnaise, Brie and arugula.
- Grilled Potato Wedges: Meanwhile, preheat grill to high heat. Toss together potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Grill, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes per side or until well marked and tender. Serve with turkey burgers.
- tip: Use grilled sweet potatoes if desired.
- tip: Grill thinly sliced pancetta slices and add to burger if desired.