For a healthy and yummy vegetarian dinner, this fun take on pizza is made with thickly sliced cauliflower as the crust.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 large head cauliflower
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
1/3 cup pizza sauce
2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
1/2 small red pepper, thinly sliced
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Add 1 cup water to drip tray of Floridian Portable Grill. Preheat grill for 6 to 8 minutes on medium.
- Slice cauliflower lengthwise through core into four steaks, about 1-inch thick.
- Brush cauliflower steaks with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Place cauliflower on grill; cover and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until well marked and tender.
- Spread cauliflower with pizza sauce and sprinkle with basil. Top with mozzarella, red pepper slices and Parmesan. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Tip: Customize your pizzas with your favorite toppings.