The No Lid Grill is a two-piece design that allows the grill and ceramic touch remote to be separated making it perfect for tight quarters where counter space is limited. Mount the remote control into any suitable space as the grill comes equipped with a 6 foot harness.
Specifically designed for marine application, the No Lid Grill easily drops into any cabinet allowing users with limited height clearance an easy solution. When not in use the grill can be covered by a hinged countertop so an additional work surface is available to entertain guests onboard.
- 120V w/GFCI Model #: B70360
- 120V no GFCI Model #: B70362
- 240V Model #: B70361
For your convenience, default selections recommended for home use have been populated, to see other options use the clear selection button.
**This is a build-to-order product which may require production lead time.**
155 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight||
18″ x 12″ x 4″
120V – 11 amp., 240V – 6 amp.
Marine-grade stainless steel
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Waterproof digital touch control remote is perfect for tight quarters
- The remote control reduces the cutout size by 3"
- Place the remote control up to 6 feet away in an easy to access location
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- 3-Year product replacement warranty