1 package of graham crackers (honey)
1 bag of marshmallows
1 package of chocolate
1 package of puff pastry
½ cup strawberries (optional)
- Using griddle attachment, preheat Grill to medium heat.
- While grill is heating up, build s’mores
- Cut puff pastry into 3” x 6” pieces
- Break graham crackers into quarter sized pieces, placing one quarter on the puff pastry
- Place segment of chocolate bar on top of graham cracker
- Place marshmallow on chocolate and top with another quarter of graham cracker
- Using the puff pastry, wrap the s’more completely, folding it over on the edges and pinching the pastry together.
- Place pastry s’more directly onto the griddle
- Cook on 2 minutes each side
- Let cool, Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes